breast feeding

I'm just curious.. can women who have had breast implants breastfeed? Lol I don't have them, I'm just wondering.

shessohippie

Asked by shessohippie at 9:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that they have new ones that you can . . . i saw something on tv about how they've changed the process so you can.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:39 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• in most cases you can.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• depends on how they were umm... installed. There are several ways but if the doctor didn't mess with the milk ducts yes they can. Sometimes they go under the muscles so in those cases yes then sometimes they cut part nipple to put them in and that might (not always) damage things. In general they probably can.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• In most cases, yes. You might contact your surgeon and see if the way they did it will allow you to.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009