what should i do if i suspect my husband is cheating on me?

i feel as if my husband is cheating on me cause he doesn't come home on time and he's out parting every night not helping me take care of my daughter i have to do everything on my own and it's very frustratinhg cause i'm working 101/2 hours a day rearly ever spend time with my daughter thank god i have the weekends to spend time with her .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you have the money hire a private investigator.
    Busymom2293

Answer by Busymom2293 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Just ASK him. Tell him you'd appreciate it if he spent MORE time at home. He has a family and cannot be so selfish.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Well whether or not he is cheating, it doesnt sound like he is being there for you and your daughter like he should be. You should talk to him and tell him that and most likely if he is seeing someone else he will tell you and tell you its over, or he will refuse to stop partying. In both of those cases it seems you arent happy with him and should leave, find someone who wants to spend time with you and your little one!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• screw a p.i. If you think he is, ask him. You know him, if hes lying you should be able to tell. If hes lying or if he admits it, leave.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i think u should confront him and ask him give him the benifit of the doubt i know it is easier said than done but if he says no then let him know ow u feel about his partying and go from there see if he makes an effort me and my husband rotate with that were young and he was out every thur to sat like clockwork and i confronted him and it turned out it was a deeper problem he had a alcohol problem so we got help i had to convince him but it is about communication..........
    tcecille

Answer by tcecille at 1:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Confront him yourself.Respect yourself enough to find out the truth.It will be one of the hardest questions to ask but do it.I'm not saying this to say it,I had to do it with my husband.Let me tell you it was hard hearing the truth but I heard it and we are stronger.I don't want to go into details because I don't feel like being judge by all who won't understand why I stayed.
    Chrissy149

Answer by Chrissy149 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• It could be that he's just hanging out with friends doing that guy talk stuff. Also a lot of guys don't like helping with the kids. They think it's "woman's work". Sad but there are still some out there like that. I'd definitely talk to him about it. I'd ask him what he does after work. I wouldn't start a fight by accusing him of cheating. Just ask then tell him that you feel like you are pulling more weight than he is and ask him to help. Some guys have to be told. if we could get these men trained we'd be fine!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• do not go to him wiht these allegations. go to the bank. get copies of your accounts and find all the important documents. get copies of everything. talk to a lawyer. follow his advice but have your ducks in a row before you talk to him because many women end up alone, no money and screwed over by their spouses. prepare the landing before you leap.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:29 AM on Jul. 19, 2008