Do you read..........

all the comments on a post before you leave your own comment. Or do you simply read the post, comment, and move on? And do you ever go back to see who replied after you? I move on. And it's rare that I go back and leave a second comment. Usually only if it's a question I didn't realize I already answered.

Chrissy629

Asked by Chrissy629 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read the comments before mine mostly.. Sometimes I will go back and read the comments after mine depending on what the question was about.. :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:10 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Same as above
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If its a super long list of replies then I might read the first page or two then comment.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 10:41 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• if im REALLY bored i'll read all the comments, no matter how long. but usually i just read the first page & the page mine posts on. i only check the posts after mine if i think someone may have said something in reply to what i said (very rare) or, again, if im really bored, or if im really interested in other ppls opinoins.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:14 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• sometimes I read some of them...not always all of them....and sometimes I go back and read posts after mine but I usually try not to go back..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:34 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I glance through the other's answers before I place my own and then I look back at the answers more carefully. Why I do this? Who knows. But there was one question that I thought was asking about one thing and when I answered it in my moment of naivetee (sp?) and went back to read the other's answers I realized I was way out of my league....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2009