Do you know the difference?

Between-being truthfull-being sarcastic-being rude? It doesn't seem to me most of you know the difference. At least in writing on cafemom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's hard for things to come across the way you intend them in writing. Vocal tone is such an important part of our language. I can tell you that I often think that I am funny, but as it turns out I am not.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:20 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i don't think posting a question asking for drama is going to help the situation.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I try to be sincere when I answer a question. I be myself. But when I answer a question that is so negative I'll answer what I really think.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 12:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Sometimes, I can only express my true feelings through sarcasm . . .sometimes it just fits the situation, and sometimes the truth HURTS and can be misinterpreted as being rude. If they can't handle the heat . . . they best get out the kitchen!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009