How many second (or more) time moms weren't feeling movement daily by week 20? Or much at all?

I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and I'm not feeling my baby move everyday, it just still happens once every couple of days. This is my second baby, I currently have a cute little 8 month old baby girl!

jm.hanna

Asked by jm.hanna at 10:37 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this is my second and he hasn't moved much at all compared to the 1st time...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i'm 21 weeks pregnant today, this is my second pregnancy also... and my little boy is very active, i'm always feeling kicks, a lot through-out the day and night. i first felt him at 11 weeks, but more so, he got really active at 18 weeks. my kids will be almost 18 months apart.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I didn't feel consistent movement until about 22 weeks. Between 16 and 21 weeks I would feel random little movements every couple days. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I could not feel it very much with any of my pregnancies. I never bothered with the kick count. I could see the kicks better than I could feel them
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 11:02 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I never did kick counts with either of my boys, but with the second one I told the doctor that the baby want's moving as much and he said it was normal, every baby is different and as long as you do feel something then you should be fine. I just kept telling him something didn't seen right and he said my "baby girl" was perfectly healthy. Low and behold I had a boy, and he was born with a congenital heart defect. He was born with TGA, but he had his surgery and is fine now, but that just my story, every one has a different one to tell.
    lysa7lou0507

Answer by lysa7lou0507 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• every baby is different could be the way the baby is lay if it bothers you too much get a hold of your doctor
    Anonymous