What is a microfiber washcloth?

LOL, i guess I don't shop for washcloths very much. What do they look like and where can they be found?

lifeasinoit

Asked by lifeasinoit at 10:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• They are everywhere! Can't give you an explanation, but we have like 4? Do you need me to mail you one? hehe....
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 11:29 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microfiber
    I wanted to summarize for you but there is a great deal of information. Mainly the article talks about microfiber cloths as being great for cleaning, environmentally friendly, very good at getting rid of bacteria (to my surprise) and it does warn about using them on sensitive surfaces such as monitor screens if the cloth has picked up particles- use a flat smooth cloth for these types of things. When washing microfiber cloths don't use fabric softeners since they would clog the pores. I am thinking I want to use more microfiber cloths. I've seen them in bed bath and beyond, and I think in grocery stores.

Answer by Bmat at 11:05 AM on Jan. 17, 2009