HORMONES

MY HORMONES ARE HORRIBLE!! I'M 3 MONTHS AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE TAKES IT SO WELL!! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A NICE AND HAPPY PERSON!! i NEVER YELL ABOUT ANYTHING I REALLY HATE BEING MEAN!! BUT THIS PREGNANCY HAS MADE ME SO EMOTIONAL I BUST OUT IN TEARS FOR NO REASON (I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW TYPING THIS QUESTION...) AND JUST JUMP DOWN PEOPLES THROAT FOR NO REASON AT ALL!! WHAT CAN HELP THIS? IS THERE ANYTHING AT ALL!!??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 11:04 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not really, lol. sorry, this is how most of us are during pregnancy. it's good he's understanding. just walk away from him if you feel like yelling.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• HONEY YOU ARE NORMAL!! and god bless your man! make sur eyou show him you love him every chnace you get. a thank you, a kiss, anything. your hormones are so out of whack right now. i know it sucks, and there isnt a whole lot you can do about it except apologize more often and try to fix any problems you cause, but you cant stop them from happening. its alright though! try doing something relaxing for yourself. stress could be tipping your scales, so take a warm bath or shower, get a nice long nap in, whatver you want to make you feel good. youl be ok!
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I have had out of control hormones each time I have been pregnant. You're not alone! Unfortunatley, there isn't much that can be done. If you feel like you are working yourself up into a serious bad mood, take a relaxing bath, go for a walk, or write down exactly how you are feeling in a journal or piece of paper and just throw it away. Hope it helped!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:12 AM on Jan. 17, 2009