good clothing stores for my busy toddler

my daughter is two and im trying to find different stores to shop at i shop at childrens place and gymboree but im trying to expand my horizings ..... lol i also need help with finding good stores i was considering stride rite any good experiences your help would be appreciated thanks much .

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• London Beetlejuice....... Cashcash......Little Mass....... 3 of my ALL time favs for Hip clothing for my daughter!!!!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 11:59 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• my boyfriends grandmother has said when our DD is old enough to shop at Stride rite, she did that for him and his brother as well when they were younger. i have never heard of it other than that..
    madelyns_mom08

Answer by madelyns_mom08 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• oh yeah..do you live near an osh kosh??
    madelyns_mom08

Answer by madelyns_mom08 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Stride Rite, Keds, and Vans have the best made, best fitting shoes for kids. I get the little while Keds sneakers for my daughter - they go with everything and I can use grossgrain ribbons for laces if I want to "match" her shoes to her clothes.

For clothes, I like Children's Place, Target, Kohl's, and occasionaly Walmart. I've never seen the point in spending tons of money on clothes that are going to get food spilled on them, the knees drug through the grass, and outgrown in the blink of an eye. I've also found that the few "designer name" items I've been given are poorer quality and are much harder to get on and off her.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Target, carters, childrens place, gap & old navy are my favorites!
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009