How do you get your home at least semi-clean?

Just needing a few suggestions about keeping your home tidy with a wee one who hates being worn and will only sit for so long before she gets bored.

LishaBee

Asked by LishaBee at 11:53 AM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont know im 9 months pregnant with 3 others runnin around and i try but its never enough there is ALWAYS laundry and ALWAYS dishes and you pick up and they are right behind tearing it up!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Yep ^^^ I just had a baby 10days ago and i have 2 ithers running around my house it always messy
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I was going to say wear the baby and clean, but it looks like that isn't a option. The only other thought is wait until nap time or after bed time. I also get stuff done on the weekends when dh is home and can watch the baby for a bit. Do the best you can. I have come to terms with the fact that my house will never be as clean as it was pre-baby.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Go to FLYlady.com. her site is a HUGE help for anyone, and the best part is that it teaches you how to organize your life in every aspect from cleaning, errands, meals, etc while taking baby steps to form the routine into habits. I love it and there is no pressure to do it perfect. Other than that, I made a list of everything that I think needs to be done daily and weekly into one list. I then marked the tasks that were daily for each room and divided the rest by one to two tasks in each room for each day. It helps me not feel overwhelmed and not spend all of my time cleaning also. It is a challenge until you find what works best for you. Good luck
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My house is a mess lol i just ry when my little one cat naps, i also put him to bed betwwen 8-9 and do it then,,, ive also used the carrier thing to fold laundry (where u strap em to ur chest?) hey hes sittin on my lap now hahaha..
    lmack6882

Answer by lmack6882 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009