ANYONE TRIED THIS JOB?

I tried one of those online survey jobs, last night. I felt like I was basically just opening the door to be contacted by people. The telemarketer people who call you about things you are not interested in-ya know? They were surveys that you were paid to take such as life/car insurance, softsoap(it was not a survey about that product however-it lead to another survey on some crap). After doing 3-4 I had supposedly made 5 bucks, but like I said-you are giving out your info so that they can call you and send you junk e-mail. Anyone else experienced this?

hw1977

Asked by hw1977 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did cash crate, and while I did receive a check for the money I made, it was not worth all of the spam and crud that I started to get.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 12:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• lol i did a survey thing once where i was "supposed"to make some money. and...i had to pay 30 dollars to be able to do it!!! needless to say i never received any money and got tons and tons of junk mail and sat through endless surveys. I would just ditch it now. it doesn't really work if you make anything at all it wont compensate for the time you spent sitting at the computer or on the phone
    klbnkndsmm

Answer by klbnkndsmm at 12:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• well, be careful taking those surveys, (All I know about is the life insurance) I am a life insurance agent, and as an agent, I have to pay for those (we call them leads) and it gets VERY aggrivating when I pay ($30) for some $10 for others just to call someone and they say, "I'm not interested I was just doing surveys", be careful, I have lost a LOT of money. I'm not being rude, I've tried those sites too before, and it can fool you, but I also know what it feels like to get the bogus number, and rude people on the other end of the phone.
    Anonymous

• NO . BECAUSE TAKE ALL YOUR TIME.
    shayjmom

Answer by shayjmom at 2:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• The survery and click to read sites take too long for the tiny amount of pay and spam. It is not worth it to me.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i make about 400 a month on cashcrate.... i dont use my personal email to do offers i have a junk email... also you can set up a free phone number type system online so the companies can call your computer but, i rarely get calls unless i accidently agree to get information from a college or something..... :) http://www.webstarts.com/safemoney read that.. might help/might not... if you truly are interested in doing this i can teach you the real way to make money on the site, WITHOUT doing any offers EVER :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 5:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009