Can you feel...?

Pregnancy symptoms right after conception? SO and me have had this attitude that if it happens, it happens. We both want it to so we were just going to let nature do her thing. Wellllll... my last period was literally the 1st of January. We were having sex right after I was done which was the 4th. For the past week or so I've been nauseous like crazy! Only at night! I've had major headaches and little cramping feelings and pelvic twinges. I was reading on a babycenter message board that, absolutely, you can feel symptoms right after, and to trust your instinct. Normally, I would be like ohhh I'm not pregnant, but something in my gut is telling me go get tested!!!!

What do you girls think?? Think I've got #2 on the way?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it most likely way to early. the soonest you may be able to feel symptoms is 7-10 after ovulation. The egg, if fertilized has to implant before you can feel any symptoms. Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 12:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Well I think I conceived January the 1st and I am def having headaches and cramps and all that good stuff soreness of the breast and etc. I took 8 home test and they say positive but when I went to the health clinic here the test was negative so I def say everyone is different so congrats and good luck!! Right me back and give me input on my situation please?
    krysdawn09

Answer by krysdawn09 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I started having symptoms about a week after conception with both of mine. I didn't take a test, though, until my period didn't show, so I couldn't tell you for sure if it would have been confirmed that early. So it's possible, but I'd try not to get your hopes up until you don't get your next period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Everyone is definately different!! I went to the hospital thinking I had food poison and they told me I was 1 week pregnant!! I couldn't believe it they couldn't even see anything!! I was sick as a dog and I was only 1 week pregnant so it could be possible!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 1:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would wait a few more weeks and see what happens
    Anonymous

• wait a few more weeks and take a test.
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 17, 2009