If your son is the bully whether he learned it from u or on his own this is 4 u.

Sadly for your child and many others are we hv no choice but to tell r children to fight back to defend themselves. So nxt time it might b your chil on the ground. Ok im done venting . Just sad we cant even take r children 2 mcdonalds cause theres one child that acts like an animal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I and many others is what I ment to say. Ph is messing it up
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• simple frownSorry that happened to you and your child.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Hope your child wasn't injured.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Why didn't you say something to the parents or management ?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Children usually learn dominance from an older sibling. It's sustained by lack of supervision. Unfortunately, better parenting stems from using those experiences with pushy children to expound on what NOT to do. When I see another child acting I an unacceptable manner, I make an effort to pull DD aside to say, "do you see what that child is doing? That is exactly how we do NOT produce act. That is naughty behavior."
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Nix "produce". I need to turn the smart text off!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Hes only 5 and he is typicaly a tough boy and doesnt put up with stuff but the boy was older and started kicking my son and then eventually scratched him on the face on both sides and made him bleed. My son says he tried to bite the kid to make him stop but the kid kept kkicking him. My son didnt understand why the kid was being mean he asked the kid to b on his team to play tag an thats when the kicking started. he had tears n his eyes when he came down .My husband told him to take the kid down nxt time and hes 2 big then come get us. I was gonna tell the boys mom but n this day n age she prob would hv just defended his actions. Allot of the time kids r that way cause ther parents and sometimes they learn it at school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• Where was the other kid's mom at?

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• That's so sad that that happened. What a mean kid!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2012

• And you're so right, some parents are so defensive! If a parent ever approached me about negative behavior, I would address my child right in front of the parent so I knew the truth. Parents really AREN'T doing their child any favors by defending their their actions. It sets them up for failure and criminal behavior.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2012