For moms w/2 or more??

when did you start showing during your second pregnancy? I'm 6 1/2 weeks and i can already feel my muscles stretching and my lower abdomen sticks out just a tad. its hard to suck in. I know this is early but when did you show with your second??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends, every pregnancy is different and each mom's body is different. I think it depends on how your built (thats my opinion). My first I showed at 3 months, my second I showed around 4 months and my 3rd around 5 months.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I didnt start showing with my first 3 until I was around 5 months pregnant. My 4th and 5th I started showing around 3 mths.

Answer by gemgem at 12:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• about 12 weeks you will bloat a lot in your first trimester so that is probably what you are going threw right now
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I was in maternity clothes at 10 weeks with my first, 8 weeks with my second and 6 weeks with my third. (however, with the third, I was barely OUT of maternity clothes...there's only 11 months between the two lol)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• with my first and second pregnancies, I did not show at all until 6 months! this time around, I started showing at 4 weeks (I am only 13 weeks as of right now)
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 5:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009