• In the Spotlight:

Could it be?

I have taken 8 pregnancy tests at home. They all say Positive. 3 Dollar Tree test, 3 Equate Brand Test and 2 Digital Clear Blue Easy and well like I said they all say I am Pregnant but I went to my area Health Dept to get confirmation and their test said negative. I truly believe I am and I truly believe after 8 positives that the negative was false..Give me input please!!! Thanks :)

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get a blood test. It will tell you for sure.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• wait a week or two and get another test.. better yet, a blood test will tell ya. Good luck!
    charding273

Answer by charding273 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• get a blood test
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 1:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would wait a couple of weeks and then go back it took my aunt a few weeks for her son too show up on a test it was way after a ultra sound showed them yes lol
    Anonymous

• Take all of your HPT's to the health dept and demand another urine test or, better yet, a blood test. You're definitely pregnant, girl. It's literally nearly impossible to turn those falsely positive. And you definitely couldn't do it 8 times in a row, so CONGRATS! Or you could wait a week or two and go back, but they use the same type of tests that we buy at the store....so idk what's up with that.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yeah my friend went to the health dept and she was already preg. she went there to get a paper saying she was pregnant so she could go to the obgyn and she had drank some Mountain Dew and took a test and was negative. She then drank a bottle of water and waited like 20min or whatever and took another one and it was positive. it could be whatever u drank.
    Anonymous

• It could be just a false negative. If you took 8 pregnancy tests and all were positive, then i'm pretty sure that your pregnant! Just go to your Dr's office and have them do a blood test! Thats the only 100% way that you will get the answers you are looking for, or a ultrasound... Best of luck~
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009