NOSE BLEEDS

Is it normal to have nosebleeds while your pregnant?? I have had a few and its kinda freakin me out...lol... I never had them before!! && when I went to the doctor I didn't ask but the said that my blood pressure is really good!! (this is weird but I get them mostly when I have sex)

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 1:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• normal.
    Anonymous

• it is normal. i had them when i was pregnant, and like you, i never had them before. it is because your blood supply increases dramatically during pregnancy. you may also experience bleeding gums, that's normal too. about the sex part, not sure why you'd get them then??? maybe because your blood pressure increases during sex??
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• its normal its do to the hormones in your body being very high try a humidifier it will help some
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• very normal.
    electricblue

Answer by electricblue at 1:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It's normal, honey. The membranes in your nose thin out when your preg, for some reason. That's why you get stuffy noses, more boogers, and nosebleeds. All that good stuff, lol. I started getting nose bleeds about once a week at least when I entered my 3rd trimester, but my nose was basically messed up the whole time I was preg. lol!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My nose bleeds everyday with the mixture of pregnancy and dry air. Usually a warm shower brings on the most blood. Disgusting and annoying!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009