amy coe

I love the advertisements of amy coe. she has very cute baby clothing but I can't find any of it online or even in stores.

anyone knows where to look?

glossyblack

Asked by glossyblack at 1:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• babiesrus!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I tried it but no luck. they have very few amy coe items but no clothing
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 1:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I saw an advertisement in one of my baby magazines that she was selling her clothing at Babies R Us. Maybe it's available online? I LOVE her designs, if I could afford it I would buy everything haha. I have three of her receiving blankets, they're pink and brown and white circles, so adorable.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I googled it, here's a link to some of her stuff on ebay:

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/items/Infants-Toddlers__W0QQ_nkwZAmyQ20CoeQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZClothingQ2dShoesQ2dAccessoriesQQ_pcatsZ11450QQ_sacatZ3082

And also, there was a link about Target doing a limited edition run of her stuff. Maybe you can find it there?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Try Zappos and 6pm you might even find some stuff on Overstock.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I love Amy Coe products also-you can find tons of her products at Target. Target has Amy Coe clothing,bed sets, shoes, etc. I love to buy these as gifts for baby showers-you can always depend on Amy Coe to be different.
    Tamaiiko

Answer by Tamaiiko at 2:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009