Possible misscarraige with Paragard

I have had Paragard (IUD) in since August. i missed my period, and got a positive test. I Am pregnant, but i'm afraid i'm having or had a miscarraige. I'm feeling cramps and having heavy bleeding. I'm really scared and no one, not even medical staff, is helping me. I'm so worried. Please, if anyone has anything to say or at least give me support. i would appreciate it. I'm going crazy and I don't know what to do.

not2nice89

Asked by not2nice89 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just wanted to send you some ((Hugs))
    I hope you are not experiencing a miscarriage.
    Have you talked to your OBGYN?
    lilmadmansmom

Answer by lilmadmansmom at 1:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• did you go to the hospital? the ER would have to see and treat you. they can do blood tests and ultrasounds to determine what's going on. if i were you, i'd go.
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I just wanted to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I know you have to be beside yourself.......i hope everything turns out ok........If you need to just talk right me back im def. here.
    krysdawn09

Answer by krysdawn09 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I went to the ER and they told me i was either starting a miscarraige or starting my pregnancy, but i'm def. pregnant. They said i had abnormal ultrasound readings and a low hormone level. They sent me home and said 2 come back if i am doubled over in pain or bleeding through 3 pads an hour. Called my obgyn, but it's a sat. and her office is closed. i just want the iud out and no one will take it out. I'm getting frustrated and upset. I want this child, but too many obsticles are keeping me from saving it.
    not2nice89

Answer by not2nice89 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• when did you get a os pregnancy test? usually with the IUd the OB should see you right away and general remove the IUD. I would think that the OB would return your call. I am sorry I am no help
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 1:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009