Please help me feel better...

Ladies, please help me on this.Maybe I won't feels so alone or crazy,lol. I know most of you are married or in serious relationships, but honesly...how many jerks have you dated or have you felt that have screwed you over or hurt you before you met your SO? Did you feel like you just were running out of time,LOL, or that you dated or met millions of jerks relationship wise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Well my laundry list of assholes started when I was 14. There have been many. The older I got the bigger the asshole I was attracted to. But counting people I had "serious" feelings for.....5.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 1:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I felt I HAD run out of time, so I had resigned myself to being alone. After lots of failed dates/meetings I stoped trying. maybe a year year 1/2 later I met someone online that was local and surprises of surprises we were in high school at the same time, had lived 2 blocks apart. I tell him had we been together then it wouldn't have lasted. Our life expereinces have made us who we are today.. we have been together 4 years and its been worth it all the heartache and crap I had put up with. Take heart girl.. it will come, when you least expect it..
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I MARRIED YOUNG, I WAS 21 BUT I HAD DATED NUMEROUS MEN AND HAD LONG TIME RELATIONSHIPS BEFORE. MY NOW HUBBY STOOD OUT AS THE MAN I KNEW I WOULD GROW OLD WITH, JUST PLAIN INTUITION ON MY PART AND IT WORKED OUT, WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 38 YEARS NOW, AND STILL GOING STRONG. I WAS LUCKY I NEVER MET ANYONE THAT SCREWED ME OVER, ALL OF THEM LEFT SOMETHING NICE TO REMEMBER THEM BY.

Answer by older at 1:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'm actually a widow, and returning back to the dating scene which has been full of Major Jerks!!!! I'm not giving up hope though even though ... sometime's I do feel like I'm running out of time.
    silverwintersea

Answer by silverwintersea at 1:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I've kissed so many toads looking for prince charming that I'm afraid I might have warts now. It's my understanding that fate brings the right man to us so I guess we have to sit at one of Life's bus stops and wait for him. With my luck he got on the wrong bus.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Up until I found the guy I'm with now, I knew I wasn't gonna marry any of the other guys. Not even my daughter's father! I've been a few relationships, and would really like the guy...at first. Then they'd always do something that irratated me too much! I was even with someone for 8 years, but knew we would never get married, cuz he wasn't "the one". I had actually just told myself that I wasn't looking for someone and I would just concentrate on raising my dd the best I could, when "he" walked into my life! The one I will marry...someday! I swear it always happens when you've given up hope!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Wow i dated a few guys..at one point i felt that i was running out of time.but that was because i was rushing things and trying to move so fast..Girl just be patient..and GOD WILL SEND YOU SOMEONE SPECIAL.Remember good things comes to thoes who wait..stop searching,and let God select a real man for you!!!!!!
    2PRECIOUSBOYS28

Answer by 2PRECIOUSBOYS28 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Be Patient (Easier Said Than Done I Know) He Will Come To You.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009