ovulation and baby dancing

Ok so according to the ovulation calender I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but hubby and I didn't bd. So is there a chance if we do it tonight that I could still conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You were "supposed" to ovulate....so you don't know for sure. There's no harm in "baby dancing" (which I assume means have sex) either way...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You still have a chance. Might as well try.

Answer by louise2 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Well as far as I know the calenders aren't 100% accurate. Reason being why I said what I said. Either way the question is can you still get preg the day after, I was told that the egg lives 24-48 hours after being released.....and ladies please, no more smartass comments.
    Anonymous

• if you o'd last night it is best to bd tonight anyway.
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you did ovulate yesterday, then it is possible to conceive tonight since the egg can survive 12-36 hours afterwards. I wouldn't count on it, though, as the possibility, though there, is slim. If you had sex in the few days beforehand, you should be covered.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009