Jus a fun question ; 28 weeks.

How were u ladies feeling physically and emotionally when you were/are @ 28 weeks pregnant? Did it seem like your baby was having a house party inside your stomach? cause mine is.... I feel like she is having a mosh pit in there or something lol ; how were you ladies at 28 weeks with everything?

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 27 weeks and yes she's moving quite a bit now! I think the pregnancy is becoming more "real" now that her movements are stronger and the belly is obvious. I'm nrevous and excited at the same time of course. I have a 3 year old son and I'm worried about becoming a mother of TWO kids soon. And nervous about how he will react to the new baby. Of course, money is always a big issue, now more than ever. Good luck and congrats!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'm almost 26 weeks & my little girl is very rowdy! She does flip flops all the time, but i love it!
    Physically i've had a great pregnancy so far, morning sickness only 3 days in the beginning & the only thing I have to complain about is my back aches. My back is killing me! Emotionally I'm just worried about being first time parents. But i'm sure thats common. We are both very excited but everyone has those concerns. Good Luck with the rest of the pregnancy =)
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 3:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'm 28 weeks today. My baby is moving around a good bit, but she has been for about a month now, to the point that she keeps me up and actually wakes me up sometimes. And she's starting to settle low in my pelvis sometimes which is very uncomfortable, putting a lot of pressure on my hips and groin area and making me have to pee all the time. And I'm starting to get more tired again, not as bad as the first trimester, but worse than the past few months. And I'm achy in general, hips and legs and stomach and back.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009