More coming...lol...tons of questions!!

First of all thanks EVERYONE for answering my questions!! I know I have ALOTT of them but heres another!! I HAVE HORRIBLE LOWER BACK PAIN I'm 3 months, what is it from and how can I help it??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 1:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yoga, swimming, chiropractor, acupucture, pilates....
    Is this your first? Have you had an epidural in the past?

doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• MY FIRST!!
    dixieQT

Answer by dixieQT at 2:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It's from the pressure of the growing uterus, and possibly also from whatever hormone it is that relaxes your joints. Bad posture and sitting or standing in one place for long periods of time can aggravate it. Try some mild stretching and exercising and keep an eye on your posture.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i had problems this time around like crazy chiropractor helped a lot but im almost done now so your favorite theraputic ath soak, you can get messages, streaching, and just keep in mnd a beautiful little one will be here bc of you :) when you first see your baby you will not even think about the back pain now. Its always good to keep a good outlook.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 17, 2009