pain in back of my head

ok i dnt even know if this has ne thing to do with my pregnancy but i get this dull pain in the back of my head its off and on it dsnt hurt that bad but jst worries me it feels like this pain that i also get in my leg and lower back so im thinkin maybe the baby is on a nerve has this happened to ne one else? btw im almost 21 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry yourself about it if it comes and goes don't think too much of it take a low dose of Tylenol and relax too much worrying is only going to make it worse. What you are going to end up doing is making a somewhat thing into a huge mungus thing. Or get your DH to give you a rub down on around your neck area and back of your head...mmmm! That sounds so good I think I will go and ask my dh to do this...lol  It is so relaxing I hope you feel better I know you will be fine. Just don't worry. GL high five

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• The back and leg thing sounds like sciatica (happened to me around 20 wks as well). It usually goes away when the baby comes, but mine has yet to go away :-( Some people keep it. For the headache, probably just hormones. Take some tylenol like PP said.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 3:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009