can you still be pregnant without a positive pregnancy test? cause i have all the pregnancy signs and i already missed 3 months of my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• So you haven't went to a doctor and got tested. That would be a more acurate test

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you do go to the doctor get them to give you a blood test. I went to the doctor when I was pregnant with my twins and they said I wasn't pregnant. That it was all in my head. They gave me a urine test and it was negative but I just knew. Went to another doctor the next day and took a blood test and boom I was pregnant. Trust your instincts but definitely get the blood test one.
    Good luck and let me know how it goes.
    acmjmom28

Answer by acmjmom28 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• if its been three months you should definatly go see your doctor. Pregnancy test aren't always a sure bet...if your not then its still better that you went in case something is wrong.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• have a dr do a blood test. Your hormones in your pee might not be strong enough for it to show a positive result.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• There are so many options it is scary. You could have a tubal pregnancy, an ovarian cyst, endometriosis. You can even want to be pregnant so bad your body gets all the symptoms . So a blood test is in order. If it is still negative ask for an ultrasound. On another note, if you are not sure it is time to have a baby I would still continue to use protection. I missed my period for 2 months and assumed I was pregnant so I stopped being careful. Turns out I had an ovarian cyst and had only just gotten pregnant. Good luck and I hope you are not having any of those issues.
    mselizabeth70

Answer by mselizabeth70 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 17, 2009