Has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever been going poo and be texting people and they call you and you ignore the call because you are pooing? It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it's in my future!

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 2:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did.. lol.. but once, when my mom called i talked to her while sitting there doing my business. LOL
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• lol.. my best friend calls me to tell me he's going poo.. and he said " WHEN I TALK TO SOMEONE WHILE IM GOING IT JUST COMES OUT EASIER!" trust me.. i didnt want to know either!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I usually don't take my phone in the bathroom with me. Some things are just sacred!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I sit and talk to people all the time. It's not like they can see me or smell it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• LOL.. MICHELLE I AGREE I CANT EVEN TALK ON THE PHONE WHEN I PEE!!

MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It never fails, every time I go to the bathroom . . . someone calls. I should start taking my phone into the bathroom, but I don't unless I am checking my emails on it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I bought a new cordless phone that had 3 receivers (plus bases) and put one in the bedroom and one in the living room. All the other rooms where it would be useful already have phones. About the same time I realized that if I was waiting for a callback that I'd take the cordless phone from the bedroom into the bathroom and then have to carry it back. The new phone and base don't take up any more room than a small lotion bottle, and there is a convenient electrical outlet. so I decided why not! and now the bathroom has a phone, I don't need to carry the bedroom's phone back and forth, and if I get a call it is convenient. So far never had to use it, but it may happen.

Answer by Bmat at 3:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• LOL! when my hubby and i were dating i was at work one day and had to go to the bathroom so once i got in there i sent a quick "l love you " message and then instead of sending one back he calls me! LOL! it was hilarious! i think it may have embarrised him more then it did me :0)
    Anonymous