Improper Disposal of Fetus after abortion.

I just read an article about two clinics in austin being fined for the company they were using to dispose of the fetuses improperly. The company was also fined.
I think it said they were dumping them in a landfill or something. The article was very short.
So my question is how do they dispose of the fetuses?
How is an abortion actually done?
I just have a hard time thinking that there is a tiny tiny body being throwns away like a sack of trash. It is horrible. It never crossed my mind till i saw this articel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I never thought of this. Pretty sad. I had 2 miscarriages, both in almost my 4th month along. I wonder what they did with my babies.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• There are any ways abortions are done. I have researched it. There are also babies that survive and are still alive today. Very sad and heartbreaking to say the least. Look up survivors of abortion. It is horrible. Just google how it is done=-(
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 5:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• I lost mine all in the 5th month. I was told the remains were cremated though the didn't specify anything else. I belive aborted fetuses ad dumped with medical waste.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• They are incinerated

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• They are either incinerated or disposed of as medical waste. As far as how they're done. Well, that's too horrific for me to discuss, but you can read it online really easily.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• I don't know how they are supposed to dispose of them, but I would have though they would be incinerated. As far as how the procedure is done, I thought it was by vacuum, but I think it depends on the age of the baby / fetus.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2012

• I am AGAINST abortion. However I have a friend who had one & was awake for the whole experience. What they do with a baby that isn't too developed is use what looks like an egg beater, it goes into he uterus and does what an egg beater does, then they vacuum out the remains. With a baby that is more developed they use a hollow needle to suck out out the brains while the baby us still inside, they us an US to assist. A lot of the times aborted fetuses are use for medical research such as stem cell...The remains go into a 'hazardous waste disposal' bag or container...
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 12:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2012

• It's soo sad! I had 2 miscarriages in the toilet my 2nd was some what developed but... I felt horrible to flush the toilet but I was shacking and soi sad and I had no option. But.... I love My beautiful children! I know 2 of mine are in Heaven waiting to see Mommy and their siblings and father some day :) I have 2 beautiful children though and my 3rd I am 8 wks I hope I have a healthy baby.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2012

• This was the medical waste disposal company that was causing the problem... the clinics just used them and apparently assumed they were compliant.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 13, 2012