i want another baby so bad i am thinkin about.....

tryin to find a surrigate mom. does anyone have any good links that they can recomend? i have looked it up but i am not gettin any good links i dont want to let my husband know that i am think about this yet bc we are not certain that i cant have another baby with out it i go in on the 20th to get some test done. please let me know if you find anything thank you

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How long have you been trying? Do you track each months ovulation carefully. You could check out www.growinggenerations.com Good luck with everything and god bless!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:25 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Would you be willing to email me privately? I promise I'm not a weirdo. I just have some questions about surrogacy.
    Vegeatarian

Answer by Vegeatarian at 11:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2009