scary movies and pregnancy?

First i'll ask if any of you have seen My Bloody Valentine? It's a 3D horror film. Do you think it would be ok for me to go see it? im 23weeks preggo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why would it not be good to go?? lol ; im going to see that tonight and im 28 weeks and 4 days prego ; scary movies wont send u into labor or nething lol ; its just a scary movie ; the only problem is that you prob will be uncomfortable sitting there for the whole movie depending on how big u r ; lol
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I went to see Saw 5 when I was about 32 weeks, I was fine. Just remember not to freak out just stay calm.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• its a movie. it's not going to harm your baby, unless you start to flip out (like really badly) and if that's the case, then you shouldn't be watching horror movies anyway.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I went and saw Halloween the new one when I was eight months pregnant. I was fine.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Go for it but stay calm! My friend went to see SAW two weeks away from her due date and scared herself into labor during the movie!
    lilmisbeachbum

Answer by lilmisbeachbum at 5:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2010