Women help me out here??

I have bad hair. Curly, coarse, thick hair runs in my family, but I didn't get the think part only curly and coarse. Now recently my hair went to shit in a matter of a week; dry from root to tip, breaking, dull, falling out. I consulted my sister ( hairdresser for 15 years) she tells me that the composition of our hair is kin to that of a black person, we suffer from the same drying process and that we benefit better form products typically sold to black people. Makes sense to me. SO I go to the store,while I'm sizing up the section for anything I might want to try, two black women join me,but they're being mean and saying shit out loud that was rude, like "bet she lays with our men too". (I'm white) I said excuse me are you talking to me and one of the women actually reached out and touched my hair and said 'ain't no brother gonna sleep with nappy-headed crackers". What up with women like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• wow.. i'm sorry.. that women have said that to you.. dont pay no mind to them their just jealous..
    they think only they can have napps in their hair!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• You should have told her any one that would have slept with her, you wouldn't want anyway.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Ugh! I hate it when someone is rude like that. I would just blow it off. There are people (of every race) who like to put others down. Makes them feel special or something.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• wow I would not have been able to remain calm if someone actually laid a finger on me. Uggh
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 3:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• yeah i would of been livid.. but really their would be no point to it!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• WOW I am so sorry that happened to you! People can be cruel! I hope you find what you are looking for! Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• some women with low self esteem validate their very existence in trying to get other women to feel as badly about themselves as they do. Just pity them and hold your head high and walk away laughing at ppl like that. They are sad ppl.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Personally I would have told them right up front, I'm surprised you can get a man with an attitude like that... and walked away. But I understand the hair problems.. I have the same problem.. and actually my daughter is have black, so she has no chance of having nice hair.. there are a lot of things I do to make my hair look normal... if you need any tips, feel free to pm me. Trust me I totally understand.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:53 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• They were probably jealous of you or either racist. Yep, black people can be very racist too.
    Anonymous

• ooo black people can talk a lot of shit plus be loud!!! and they dont care! plus they have this thing with white woman for taking their" black mans" wtf? im not racist !!! for realz! my husband is black so no im not!!
    Anonymous