Ever see an answer to a question on here...

and you want to say something to that person...but you just bite your tongue!!! It's amazing how many people make their kid pay for how their life turned out. It's going to eventually mess up your kid too. One extreme or the other is never good!

britni11

Asked by britni11 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wonder manytimes why some people decided to have children, for security reasons maybe.

I have known two women that had children but bailed out. I've even seen some mothers take joy in their children's pain. The situation is worse when the abuse causes the children to become stunted giving excuse for more "punishment".
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Lol...sometimes I do bite my tongue, most of the time I don't...lol. I find it a lot in my personal life though...I'm a foster mom and I see the way these kids were treated. It makes you sick. There are people out there reproducing that want more for themselves than for their children and it is so sad.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009