What has been the highlight of your child(ren)'s day so far?

Everyday it seems like something new delights my 3 year old...today it was taking a bath in the kitchen sink. Our hot water is frozen, and the child desperately needed a bath (got into my mascara) so I figured heating up a couple pans of water and doing a sink bath would be a lot easier than trying to fill a bathtub. She had a blast. It was probably the first time I've done it with her in over a year, and you would have thought she was at Disney land scrunched into that sink...lol. She wanted to stay in!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've done that with my daughter when she was my only :( aww I miss those days when it was just me n her! Well today (I'm sorry to say!) they are out back playing with the hose because it's really nice outside, but they just got out of a bubble bath back into the mud! It must be nice to be a kid!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:57 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• my daughters was fruit roll ups she is fifteen months its the first time she has had them. oh and daddy bought her bracelets.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• The next door neighbor brought over a new baby doll for my 22 month old daughter. She was pretty stoked about that. Oh, and she really enjoyed her graham cracker today.
    KendallsMommee

Answer by KendallsMommee at 4:15 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Took my autistic son out to buy shoes. He hate, hate, hates that! so after trying on 4 pairs without much fuss. I took him to the cafe where he had chicken pie that was so huge it was falling off the plate. He thought that was fabulous.
    Eddy_G

Answer by Eddy_G at 4:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I got this packet thing from Disney in the mail today advertizing old movies comming back out on DVD and so on.... anway it had a flyer of all the movies we could buy and then a big sheet of stickers you would have thought it was the BEST thing that had ever happend to them!!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• We took her to her Grammy's today. She hasn't seen her since Christmas and she calls her 3 times a day at least. She was VERY happy when we pulled up in front of her house, and Grammy was very happy with the big hug and kiss she got :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I always LOVED going to my Grammy's for a visit!!!

My youngest loved it when I washed her hair for her in the kitchen sink - it's a special treat I do for her every so often.
    My middle child loved it when I let her use my computer this afternoon when I normally don't let anyone touch it ever...lol.
    My oldest was so thrilled when a good friend of mine brought her a bunch of things for her baby. She bought a beautiful wooden high chair, two strollers (one umbrella and the other a biggie), some clothing, lots of bottles, a swing, diapers, and some samples from the peds office she works at . It was all such a blessing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009