Why does my 6yr old boy appreciate things, but my 11yr. old boy does not?

krusecat22

Asked by krusecat22 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• LOl, how would anyone but you or your kids know the answer to this? I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that it has something to do with each child's personality....assuming your raised them both the same way.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Because your 6 year old is just getting to know what he likes and doesn't like and now that you're buying for him it's exciting to him.
    The 11 year old is probably a bit spoiled and is used to getting things.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Personality. I raised my twins exactly the same and their manners and the way they think is completely different.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 5:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Could be personality, could be because the older one is a "tween." My oldest went through that kind of attitude sort of thing tweens go through, and now my 10 year old is just starting. But idk your situation so I'm not sure.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 17, 2009