I dont know who all would know about this, but I've been learning how to do html from w3schools.com and they say that to view your saved document on the internet (for people with windows) to go to "file" then "open".... but I have windows vista and I dont have a "file" options.... I dont know who can help, but I wanna be able to view my saved htm document, is there a way to do that on vista?

Serenitymom

Asked by Serenitymom at 1:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I have vista and my internet is about the same. Are you talking about in a microsft program if that is the case you press the little symbol thingy in the left top hand corner and it will bring you a drop down menu
    mimi718

Answer by mimi718 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I found out my own answer... lol.... My youngest daughter i guess hit the alt button and it automatically hid that bar o.o;
    Serenitymom

Answer by Serenitymom at 2:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2008