Implantation bleeding? Or something else? adult content

This is going to be a little long...

I had Mirena for almost 2 years. I had it removed on January 30th. My doctor told me my husband and I could start trying to get pregnant that night because an IUD is not like the pill with all the hormones...So we had sex that night. Then my period started on the 1st but it wasn't due until the 5th (I have been tracking my cycle and I have a 36 day cycle my period before that one was on December 31st). My period ended on the 5th..so we had sex again on the 6th. On the 9th I felt cramping and I was pretty nauseous all day (Which I read can be signs of ovulation, but also signs of conception). Well yesterday morning I noticed some light spotting when I wiped. It started out as a pink tinge in my normal discharge, then it started looking darker brown like old blood, but it was never heavy just a little on the paper when I wiped. By the afternoon the spotting had stopped. Then My husband and I had sex in the wee hours of this morning, (When you have a 2 year old you do what you have to!! lol) and afterward I had some of the brown spotting again. Today I am feeling really bloated and a little crampy. According to everything I read these symptoms are consistent with implantation bleeding; however it seems it is too early for that. Everything I have read says implantation bleeding starts 6 to 14 days after the egg is fertilized. It is way to early for my period to be starting again it just ended 6 days ago?? The other thing that is weird is I would have had to of ovulated during my period or right after to have gotten pregnant. I know this does happen to some women..but according to the length of my cycle I should not be ovulating until the 20th of this month. I know getting my IUD out could have messed that up as well.

What do you ladies think? Am I just messed up because of getting my IUD removed, is my period starting again (already), or is it early implantation bleeding? If the egg was fertilized on the 6th the day after my period than it has only been 5 days at most.

Anon344

Asked by Anon344 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• BUMP.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2012