organization

pk so i am really good with organizing others peoples space and rooms and stuff but omg my room is a darn mess .not dirty at all but so much crap .most of it anit even mine which is the worst .i live with my mom so she dont want the kids toys all over her house so they are in the back half of my room then i have all the babies stuff in my room and on top of that my room got flooded a while back and messed up all my furniture so i have no where to put my clothes except int he clothes and on the floor in piles.does anyone know of a way that i can arrange stuff to make it look better or something i can get to put toys in besides a toy box that takes up so much room and dont fit nething in it .

britme1027

Asked by britme1027 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• buy some storage bins, they make cute ones besides those big plastic ones
    Anonymous

• I saw these hanging net things on Clean House. They hang from the ceiling, are divided into compartments from the floor up, and the kids' toys were collected into those. There are plastic tubs with lids you can get at Target, etc, for clothes storage. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:26 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• you can go to the dollar store and by baskets and such for toys, for the clothes, my hubby made this shelf with pole on it so it can hold clothes stacked on top and you can hang them.

i think they make hanging "closets" or something like that. you can hang your clothes from this hanging closet, if you hang it from your ceiling. if all else fails, move dressers to another room that no one really uses and store everyone's closes and toys in there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Maybe a big shelving unit with bins? Smaller ones higher up for clothes and bigger ones low for toys? Might get the clutter under control. Good luck I have a similar problem, I'm the last one in the house to get a dresser. My clothes are stacked not so neatly along the wall of my room! I feel your pain!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• try getting some totes that will fit under your bed for your clothes, as well as totes that will fit under the crib for toys..lol, i'm in the same situation. my room is a mess as well. well if you get any other good ideas pm me, I would like to know some too... those are the only things I've been able to do so far. (don't have a closet in my room :( )
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009