No Trust??

I didn't cheat it was a verbal relationship of the heart never had contact other then by phone e-mail or letters he found out just before our wedding and had a huge blow up fight we got married i meant from that day forward I'd be faithful and true and i have we had our daughter and i asked to go out for an hour or go to the store anything just to have me time he turned it in to I'm lying he doesn't trust why don't i just leave the baby with him and go be a slut all this over an hour of alone time it's not worth the fight so i keep piling on the stress the anger the resentment cause he goes out till i exploded and then its well then we shouldn't be together if this is how its going to be i don't cook or clean enough take out the garbage or the cat litter enough I'm not good enough for him so how can i look at him and take it or should i just walk away i love him but do i need to love myself more? is it worth fighting for

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG girl...that was the longest run on sentence I've ever seen!

You guys need to get counciling. It's obvious you have some severe issues you need to work through.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• wow you know in your heart if you think its worth fighting for .maybe you to should sit down and talk about everything and let both of you get everything off your chests that way nobody has anything left unsaid .good luck i hope you figure out what is best for you
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• wow I can see where you commin from cause i get some messed up comments too girl. you need to love yourself more and stand up, but before you walk away see if you can sit down and talk to him, but if he don't wanna hear a word you ahve to say or he act like he don't care. You know what you might have to do. Love is blind and if thats love to him then you mgith know what to do.
    Lucky120

Answer by Lucky120 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Your not even married yet and your already getting emotionally involved with other men!?
    My Gosh!
    Anonymous

• sorry my computer kept telling me i had maxed out characters space is 1000. I went over had to cut a few things to help it fit.
    Anonymous

• there's more to it we were broken up when i got pregnant he left me cause he didn't want to get married i told him i wasn't having a baby till i was married so we got married a month after i found out and 2 months after he moved out in to his own place so don't act like I'm the only bad person he broke my heart the day after i told him i found the dress of my dreams and he left me. that i was planning a wedding for April of 08 he freaked out and 2 months later he got everything he was running from.
    Anonymous

• Well what you had is called an emotional affiar and they are usually farrrrrrrr worse than a physical one so Im thinking he has a reason not to trust you!! although he cannot keep punishing you forever he did go ahead and marry you and he cant keep you captive just so he can trust you!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Taking some time to re-think the choice of getting married doesn't compare to cheating in my opinion, and YES what you did is absolutely Cheating. You broke the trust between you and it's up to you to earn that trust back. If that means calling him while you're out or telling him your every move for a while, well he deserves that. If you can't surrender completely in order to earn his trust back, then you are right; maybe the two of you shouldn't be together.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i talk to him more then anyone of the planet he's my only friend i have now i have no one else other then family or close close friends so how can he not trust me I've been doing this for over a year and a half I've done nothing i sit at home so how can he even question my trust is my point!
    Anonymous

• sometimes "emotional" cheating is worse then physical cheating and honestly he has everyright to feel this way, maybe not the right to say you're going to go out and be a slut. You have given him every reason to worry, however if he agreed to put it behind you guys and he clearly hasnt then you need to figure out a way to get past it. go o counseling if you want this to work
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009