HELP!!!!!

MATTHEW IS IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH HIS FATHER BUT HE WONT STOP SCREAMING WHAT DO I DO HE DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH US OR HIS TOYS HES JUST SCREAMING PLEASE HELP!!!!

nikkicorbett

Asked by nikkicorbett at 4:34 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son just did that to me. I checked to see if anything was wrong and when there wasn't i just left him by his self and let him cry and he stopped. I don't know why he did it but he stop as soon as i left. I hope i could be helpful
    heatherplanck

Answer by heatherplanck at 6:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Comfort him.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 4:36 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Stop yelling at us here and go to him. Try to get out of him if he is in pain or what. Try to figure out what is wrong and/or what he wants.
    Anonymous

• She is not yelling at us even though it is in caps. I hope your son stops crying soon.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 4:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Is he sick? Does he have a fever? Has he fallen and hurt himself? Check his temp and feel around for any tender or sensitive spots on his body (it is so easy for them to fall and break a bone or get a nasty bruise without us noticing). If you don't notice a problem, and he doesn't calm down with your comfort (maybe rocking) in the next hour....I'd take him to the ER or call the Pediatrician just to have him checked out.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 4:48 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• sorry forgot to take the caps off
    nikkicorbett

Answer by nikkicorbett at 5:01 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• is he teething? his molars might be coming in my son was a pain in the butt when his molars were coming in....my DD could have cared less i didnt even know they came in until she bit me....but that could be it :D
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009