im game

whos watching the games tomorrow? i am all about that i want soooooo bad to see philly and steelers in the bowl what about you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as long as the eagles are in, i don't care.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:17 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I tried so hard to watch football and never could get into it I just get so bored. For some reason I watch the superbowl every year though. I guess I just want any excuse to drink.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• oh hony if you need an excuse to drink get ahold of me i will give you plenty. or just give you my kids and you'll drink like a fish
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I watch the super bowl every year, but not much else...and I mostly just like the beer, snacks, and hanging out with the extended fam.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• My son is rooting for the Steelers. The Giant fans want McNabb to get nabbed by the steelers.Gp Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2009