i know i am not the only one

who else misses krazy? and if you dont know what i am talking about then dont answer.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 5:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just don't understand what they are getting their panties in a wad about. It's not like we are posting our silly questions in relationships, or the politics category. It's in just for fun, so they should just chill seriously. That is why they have different categories so you know where to put your question if you want a serious answer. It just bugs me that people try so hard to mold this to what THEY want. Aggravating.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:21 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• She will be able to come back right? I saw a couple of questions about who reported her, but I don't know what happened or why she was reported. The trolls must have been having an extremely bad day yesterday.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:12 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• well they don't know what a bad day is unless she can't come back/ there is no harm in our fun.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• they run off all the good ones!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• How do you know that she is gone? Is her profile deleted? I don't think anyone who constantly goes under anon should be able to report anyone. This post will be deleted also because we are talking about someone else.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• shes' been suspended and yes they do get rid of all the good ones. but oh she will return
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 17, 2009