Why is there a lag

I changed the font and size for my posts and now there is this annoying lag when I type and I have to wait for the words to catch up. I thought it was because I changed stuff but I reset it and it's still laughing. It's only in group posts and it's only when I quote someone. If it's just my post by itself it's fine. Anyone know why it does this?

sexy_with_5

Asked by sexy_with_5 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi sexy_with_5,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

>>The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:20 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Oh I did that thanks for responding though.
    sexy_with_5

Answer by sexy_with_5 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I'd like to know the answer to the OP's question too since I am having the same problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Me too! I thought it was just MY computer!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 9:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2009