Do you ever feel:

Do you ever look around your messy house, sinkful of dishes, screaming/poopy/sick kids and think: "Yeah...this is so not my life...I'm just gonna go now."

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think every mom feels this way! lol
    This is where Family and Friends comes in, ask for help!
    Anonymous

• haha...not quite that bad. Cheer up the messy house can be cleaned in a few hours, same with the dishes they can be done very quickly, the poopy sick kids are yours forever. They love you uncontionaly and they count on you to take care of them, You are all they have. You might not feel ike you are in your life but you you ARE their life. Get up Take care of those sick kids, play with them give them a bath. Them they will be worn out and go to sleep and you can have some time to do the dishes and clean. I know it is hard...But if you dont do it, who will???
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I know. I just fight the urge sometimes to run away. Sometimes I feel ridiculous to feel this way because my husband works 80 hours a week, we have a great relationship, I have a decent job...I love my kids. I just always put the dishes off to play with the kids and then as soon as I see the sink, I'm like....Ohhhh...fuck me I just want to take a bath! But it's not fair for my husband to come home to a dirty house. (Even though he says he doesn't care.) ARGH!!!! I just feel so fucking overwhelmed sometimes.
    Anonymous

• yea. thats wre u gotta tell urself ,"just get trow today". and i leave the dishes let him wash it when he come home .im tired.well not really but if i could i would :)
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I tell you what, this website is awesome. Whoever thought of this is a freaking genius. I felt so much better after I got it off my chest. Thank you all for answering.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way. I chose to give up eating out so I could hire a lady for $100.00 she comes and cleans my entire house once every two weeks. I can deal with that.
    Anonymous

• Thats so funny!! I was going to post the SAME question, except I was gonna ask who would rather be on a beach somewhere with a hot cabana boy drinking margaritas all day!
    Anonymous

• I second that motion.
    Anonymous

• at least once a week i feel like running out my front door and not looking back, i never would, but i also wouldnt be normal if i didnt feel that way.parenting is the hardest thing i have ever done.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 10:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• hell yeah and anyone who says they don't is lying. you just need a break. and an ear. i cnat help you wiht the first but i'm in a group on yahoo that would be more than willing to help with the second.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2008