No Kids

What do I do? All the kids are out for the evening and I have nothing to do or nowhere to go? I shopped today so that felt good but now that it is almost 6 in the evening I have run out of things to do. I don't normally get free time so I'm lost

MrsTGray

Asked by MrsTGray at 5:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• I love no kids time. I have my two teens home but they do their own thing. My 4 yr old is at grandmas until tomorrow. I have been watching movies, cleaning, and playing on the comp.

Answer by gemgem at 5:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Take a nice hot bubble bath and then sit in your living room on the couch for about 5 minutes and listen . . . ahhhh silence. Then paint your nails, give yourself a pedicure . . . hmmm . . . have a drink and surf away!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Play on the computer. Read a book. Go see a movie. Go to a cafe.

Oh how I wish I had a kid free evening! lol
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 5:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Bake something you know you probably shouldnt eat. grab a book, what you baked, a glass of wine and take a bubble bath!
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 5:45 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I would go to sleep, if I'm lacking sleep.
    RaggedyAnne

Answer by RaggedyAnne at 6:06 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Take a bubble bath.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Agreeing With The Bath
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2009