free samples

does anyone know any free sample web sites that dont include particapation

nikkicorbett

Asked by nikkicorbett at 5:54 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• way too many to list here. Volition.com, mommysavers.com, momanddads.com, soutnungalsfreebies.com, jfs.com, freebiesjeebies.com- i just can't think of them all right now. some our newsletters that i sign up for and come directly to my email every day and some are forums which are good because you can see the feedback and know if it is legit and if you are really going to get it. feel free to contact me and i'll give you even more when i look in my contact list, you can't believe how much stuff i get in the mail. every day is a surprise. it is like a game to me. i love it. and we are not alone.
    nmls29

Answer by nmls29 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol they all want participation
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Walmart.com has free samples that change frequently. You can also join Vocalpoint and BzzAgent to get full size free products to try and then give coupons to friends to try.
    Anonymous

• you can find them on the freebie board at http://www.spoofee.com
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 7:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009