Should my hubby tell this to my fil or should he let it be a suprise or should we wait?

You all got a loan under my name without my authority! I have all the papers here already to proof it! This is a federal affense! Its of August 31,2006 a loan of 8,828.36!!!! Thats not my signature and your signature is under my name! Its not fair for me to have to pay for something I never even signed for! Thats alot of money, how can you all do that to your own son?!? Plus when I would ask you for a freakin signature to get a truck out, you would give me bullshit to ask someone else, when you were ripping me off at that very moment stealing my identity. I bet that loan you used it to get your black truck because thats during the time when you got it! Even though you all put there for household goods as a cover up, thats a felony. This is fraud and its not going to stay like this! I'm going to do something about it, you'll see!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I guess this question is to the ones that have replied to my past question that know what i'm talking about.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say a word. I saw your other post and responded to it. If you say something he may tell her and who knows, maybe she would take off. Let it be a surprise like it was on you all.

Anonymous

• Let them find out the hard way. That was a dirty trick they pulled and now they have to deal with the consequences.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If he doesn't know... you should tell him
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Just tell your husband that this is not right and you are calling the cops so you guys can live a normal life and not have ruined credit for the next 20 years.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Hey, who is the lender? Why did they approve and fund a loan w/out the signer being there (in this case, you?) I work in lending, and we cannot give money or approve a loan without the signer being there in person with identification.

Can you go after the lender? You might not get anything suing your in-laws but I'll bet you can get something from them.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2009