Bob The Builder Live show, anyone seen it?

We're considering taking our 5 year old. He LOVES Bob. The only thing is that the closest show is about 3-4 hours away, so we'll have to make an overnight trip. With the cost of tickets for 3 of us, the cost of a hotel room, food, gas, etc. it adds up! While we don't mind spending the money (if we can swing it), I'm just wondering if anyone has seen it and what you and your kids thought of it. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to take my son to the one in Nashville in May but the only tickets left are $250 each! Not worth it in my opinion, but if you can get the tickets for cheaper than that, I'd say go for it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Where did you get that figure from? The reason I ask is because when I googled "Bob the Builder tickets", I also saw prices around $250. Then when I went to the actual theater website (where the show is taking place), the tickets were more like $25-$35 each. I actually checked out ticket prices in 2 different states, and came up with the same thing. The shows I'm considering are in April or May, and there were tickets available for like I said $25-$35. Just a thought, check again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Ok, to your question-
    We took our 3 yo & 1 1/2 yo & they both liked it~! We live about 45 min from where the show was but I think it was wonderful that we had this experience with them. Our son (oldest) did really enjoy it. It was the first time that we've gone to anything like this & it was totally worth it!
    It might have been a bit too long for my kids but yours is older and maybe the 3 of you could make a great trip outta it.
    Good luck
    lotsofchange

Answer by lotsofchange at 4:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2009