how can i decide?

Im not sure where to post this question but i just had pictures of my DD taken for valentines day but didnt get that many prints just 12 valentine cards and some wallets? Im not sure how to decide who to give what? If i send them a card do i have to give them a wallet? Obviously the grandparents will each get wallets but is it rude if i either send someone a card or give them a wallet do they need both? i dont have enough of everything for all that

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 6:31 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it's rude. You're thoughtful to send cards, but not everyone needs a wallet. Just think of who would appreciate it the most and not just throw it away after the holiday.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 6:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If you send them a card, they do not need a wallet unless you want them to have a wallet.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't give both, except maybe to the grandparents. Most people will love either the card or the wallet. If you give both it'll be a bit redundent.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:32 PM on Jan. 17, 2009