After pregnancy period?

Ok so before I got prego my periods lasted about 4 days and were SUPER heavy. My first period after I had my baby last 11 days, ridiculous, but it was kinda light. This is my 2nd period since I had my baby it's been about 3 days now, but it's so light that I don't even need a tampon or a pad, I can use a panty liner and it will last more than half the day. Is this normal? I mean don't get me wrong i'm not complaining, lol, just want to be sure that everythings ok. Anyone have any insight?

smnice

Asked by smnice at 6:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your whole cycle can be messed up for 10months after giving birth. My midwife said: "it will take you 10months of pregnancy to have your baby, but it will also take you about 10months to get -unpregnant- again"... means: your body needs some time to get back to the old cycle. OR if you get lucky, you will keep the light period you have right now!...
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It can take up to a 6 months to a year my doctor told me for your periods to get back to normal. Count your blessings while you have them!! LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009