What Should I Do?

Long story short.Had a best friend.Me and best friend had a fall out over money.Now we haven't spoke in about a year.I was thinking since it's a new year,I was gonna call her and squash the whole thing...You guys I miss her,but I'm scared that when I call she won't answer or still be the same way..What would you do cause she is just as stubborn as I am??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, it depends on what you mean about the money...Did you owe her money? Did she owe you?
    Was it your fault? and if it was, did you do anything about it?
    Anonymous

• Call her and tell her the exact same things u just posted here. Tell her that you miss her.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• calll what will it hurt! if she wants nothing to do with you, some hurt feelings might result but if she misses you too you could resume your friendship
    ckmom0612

Answer by ckmom0612 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If she's truly your best friend, you should be able to talk and get over it. If she can't then it's her loss.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It is always worth a try.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 6:40 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Call her. I'm sure she is feeling the same way you are. If she isn't at least you will know you were the bigger person and you tried!! Good luck!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• just goes to show ya - never loan money to friends and family. it never turns out good. friendship is more important than money so someone needs to say "I miss you and I miss hangin out."
    MIMI_3

Answer by MIMI_3 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Take over a bottle of bubbly and a little token gift that you know she'll like and break the ice! She probably misses you as much as you miss her.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:07 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• It can't hurt to try, and at least you'll know either way! Good luck!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 7:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• i would text her: saying hey i miss you lets start the new yr fresh with nothing between us or send her flowers with a note
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009