going thru alot i dont know....

okay, i have been so tired here lately, about 2 weeks or so. I sleep till 11:00am and i normally get up at 8:00am, but all i want to do is sleep and lay down and eat all day. My back hurts, i have cramps. Sometimes i feel like i am gonna start my period, but its not due till the end of the month. I have terriable mood swings and i am so sensitive. i cry so easily oh and today i find my self having to go to the bathroom a lot lately. This has been going on for about 2 weeks, the cramps have been going on for about 1 week. I have taken 3 test, all negative. I dont know why i have been going thru this. Any ideas. Thanks.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your not pregnant, are you stressed out about anything? Stress can do crazy things. If your TTC, maybe you are pregnant and the results just aren't showing yet. It's still really early!! Good luck!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• If your period is not due till the end of the month, then you are testing too early to get a positive if you are pregnant. Your symptons could be pregnnacy or they could mean your period is on the way.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Well, if you are taking the cheapo tests, they sometimes take much longer to develop a line. If you took clomid or other pregnancy hormone altering drugs to help you conceive, this could all just be side effects of the drugs. Or, you could have a cyst that is elevating your estrogen..or maybe you recently changed a medication and your suffering side effects of the withdrawal? I would wait it out. If you have just stopped a medication, call your doc and tell him what's been happening to you. Otherwise, Test again with an OTC "five days sooner" brand if your period doesn't show when you expect it. I know, hard to do..sorry. GL!
    Mickey37

Answer by Mickey37 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 17, 2009