where can i find good deals for airline tickets

sleepymommy4

Asked by sleepymommy4 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Travel

• Expedia.com has great deals. I just bought tickets to CA for only $190 bucks a ticket. I'm so excited. I get to see my family-in-law for the first time in three years!!
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• cheapoair is the best ive seen!!!
    rayalexander13

Answer by rayalexander13 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i need good deals from mexico
    sleepymommy4

Answer by sleepymommy4 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Go to kayak.com and find the cheapest light and then track everything with Yapta!
    Cand

Answer by Cand at 2:31 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• orbitz.com When are you going on a trip?
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 2:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I use Kayak..b/c it will search a bunch of different sites to narrow down the cheapest prices. Once I get their recommendations, I go to the actual airline's site and see if I can get it cheaper by going with them directly.

It's also cheaper to fly during the week, than weekends.

There is a new site, called compete4yourseat, and agencies bid on getting you the cheapest flights. I saw it on the news the other day. I emailed them a week ago though, and nothing yet:(
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Hello,

How are you?  You will find good deals on airline tickets, and all other travel/entertainment necessities with Anointed Travels by CASSANDRA.  Here is the link http://www.cassandralanetravel.org

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 9:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I travel a lot so I know a couple good sites. you can go to usairways.com- ive bought from them the most. the service isnt great but its cheap. or go on expedia.com to compare or obitz.com
    Report this answer
    hyna17

Answer by hyna17 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I have my own online travel website. Please - Give Me a Look Before You Book! The prices are always competitive (it is actually powered by a division of Travelocity) and are often better than the highly advertised sites. Also, if you ever need any help researching a trip, please contact me. I love to do that sort of thing and would be happy to help and get you the best deal! My e-mail address is red101@cox.net and the website is: www.thompsontravelservices.com . If you would like to receive my weekly "Deals & Steals" Newsletter, send me your e-mail address and I will add you to my mailing list!
    TravelinLady

Answer by TravelinLady at 3:49 AM on Aug. 2, 2008

• Hey Ladies,

I get all of my travel deals, sports tickets, Broadway plays, spa retreats, flowers form www.ytbtravel.com/ELDailey Check them out.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:26 PM on Sep. 9, 2008