Anyone...

I found out i was prego about 2 weeks ago and ever since this last week i have been completely irrational and an emotional basket case. im scared of everything, just looking at my daughter makes me cry "just cause i love her" lol. its ridiculous. Everything i overthink and blow out of proportion. Anyone ever feel this way or am i crazy? i felt this way right after my 1st daughter was born too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jan. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No that's totally normal, I cried over every little thing the entire time i was pregnant, your hormones are wacky right now...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Hormones. I used to listen to country music. When I was pregnant, it made me cry, ALOT.... I still haven't listened to even one song and my daughter is 8 months old.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:59 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Your not crazy! It's completley normal. I cried all the time for like the first 5 months. I would cry laugh and then be totally ill about any and everything lol. Im 26weeks now and all thats better:
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 17, 2009

• Oh, yeah, definitely normal. I remember any movies or TV shows where someone lost their spouse of fiance, and I would just be in tears for 20 minutes. Then, after my son was born, I would cry at the drop of a hat.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2009